Tuesday, March 26, 2013

College Home Cookin'

 Boy am  I smart or What! I feel as if I have leaped over culinary perceptions of college cooking! I have discovered a super yummy way to make something like spaghetti, that tastes like spaghetti O's, within the realm of my very own dorm room. [cue dramatic music]

It is a big deal.

For all you people to fancy or who have the ability to actually buy real groceries let me introduce you to ramen a very cheep meal, and beside it is western family tomato soup another cheep contender in today's experiment. 




This is dried brick of dry, hard, pasty looking noodles called ramen. yum.

This is the afore mentioned ramen brick emerged in water awaiting the perils of the microwave where it shall turn round and around in intense zapping heat for about 3 minuets. 


Aw don't they look good together.

YUM!
And if your feeling fancy you can even add salt and pepper.

No comments :

Post a Comment