Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Returning To The Perils Of Dorm Life

On Sunday the dorms once again were open, we as students who pay a huge fee for staying in these things in the first place get kicked out during holidays.... arg. Anyway I moved in finally! It was nice to return to my cramped communal living quarters once again to look forward to a new semester of art and stress! Can you hear the excitement?

But to add some more character to my dorm room, I got this cute little piece of art for Christmas from my mom! It was so cute!



Another thing on the bright side of life was the fact we got sushi today at work!!! how awesome is that!!!! But on the flip side it was because it was my boss's going away party :(  We all got a tad emotional, we almost had to break out the tissue boxes! 


And next a fun fact from college life. The travel mugs we recive for living in the dorms aren't just swell for filling with liquids they are great for smuggling things out of the dinning halls! So what is orange all over and three can fit in my mug? ORANGES! The tiny ones that is! I was kinda proud of my discovery!

No comments :

Post a Comment