Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to School Kids

The smell of school is in the air, too bad its not the smell of summer. Today classes started, and I got to start my day off with and 8'o clock class. yippy. But art history seems like it will be a lot of fun this semester! I am excited for all the European art! Once we get to french impressionistic art I will truly love this class!

Today I also had my drawing class, we had to draw portraits of the person sitting next to us. Well my poor partner resembled more of that of a bug than a human being....

*Warning*
this next paragraph has been dedicated to outrageous expense of college books and supplies 

And so this morning I, and quite a few of my fellow art classmates discovered the wonderful fact that we do in deed have to buy another stinking art history book. Volume II. wasn't all 1000 pages of Volume I enough? Do I really need to spend another $115 on an art history book? why couldn't we just use the one from last semester like we did for our fundamentals class!?!? Are we not killing enough trees! If we are going to kill trees you think we would put it towards a better use that TEXT BOOKS! And whatever happened to "you can't put a price on education" hmmmmmmmm?????? And then I have to buy all new supplies for 3D and my drawing class. ODE TO JOY, more art stuff that's just what I need, stuff I will use one time and then have sit there on my desk forever! (well until I move out)

You may now proceed with caution.

Then I was called to the office. It seems like my job is starting to swallow all my time..... hmmmmm. But I'm working over my scheduled time, so lots gets done!

Today I finally gave in to Pinterest. People kept asking me if I was on Pinterest. I also keep hearing, "found it on Pinterest" "oh ya I saw that on Pinterest" "I waste all my time on Pinterest." So I finally had to find what Pinterest was all about.To be honest I really don't get how it is different from stumbleupon or weheartit. Oh well maybe it will get cooler. 

No comments :

Post a Comment