Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oie Not Much More Needs to be Said

Wow what a day! Work was crazy!

I was a hand model and a graphic designer! We had a student photographer come in to take pictures for a new division, and I got to tag along to demand my opinion and command with authority.... hahah not exactly, but almost! Then after an hour in the outdoors and freedom of the sunshine I once again returned to the dungeon of my closet office. I kinda feel like poor Harry Potter all cooped up. And so It was an intense day but hope came! My friend who is also a graphic design freshman returned! So part of the work load got dumped on her!!!! YAY!

I tried to pdf a brochure for the thousandth time and it printed all funky, which resulted in me just about having a heart attack!!! but I re-pdf-ed it, and all was fine! There was peace throughout the land once again! AKA I finally got to finish eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Turns out you can use plastic bags as plates.... even for multiple days....being cheep is very creative....so is being an art student....I like dots...I don't think I have anything else to say...lame...

Until now! I finally made my way to Three Forks! After kinda loosing my way in the dark by taking a wrong turn my GPS finally found the way after I turned it on and off about five times!

Anyway.... I finally made it to my friends house to get-together with my ol' speech team from high school! It was great to see the kids and my old coach! (she's pretty awesome!) Her sister (who's house we were staying at) even made a  birthday cake for the twins on our team!


Twins! :) Happy Birthday!

Janna's amazing chocolate cake!

Meow

Meow Meow
The adventures continue tomorrow at the speech meet!


1 comment :