Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday to me! Say what??????????
This is one interesting story to say the least.

For the weekend I drove to Billings, MT to visit my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and cousins, annnnnnnd to watch my High School Speech team compete at State! It was an awesome weekend hanging out with my grandma, shopping, and loading up on coffee :)

I very surprisingly made it to the small town of Worden for the first two rounds saturday at 8:30. YUCK. There is a reason why college kids sleep all day, we are not meant to get up early and for that fact I don't think anybody is meant to! Its not fun to get up at the crack of dawn, guess thats why they invented coffee!

I got to watch one of the girl's speeches and then watched a hum duo (humorous duet) skit! They were  soooooo funny! It was fun to see the girls at state they obviously had to work hard to get there! Speech and Drama is really awesome you get to know amazing people! From Speech and Drama I know Miss Alexis Wineman, who was just crowned Miss America's Choice! I also know a girl who is going to be on American Idol.  I know tons of other people who will probably be super successful and have already showcased the amazing potential that they have!

Then today was my birthday.... but not really....

I went out to lunch with some of my relatives at the Olive Garden (which is the best restaurant!!!). Their food is soooooooooooo goooooood. It was at the end of our meal that the table next to us had a birthday gig, so they got a cake and sang happy birthday it was super cute. And the Cake was too! It looked sooooo yummy! And so my Aunt's lightbulb just about exploded when she turned around from looking at the very tempting cake and very seriously said, "lets get that!". Well it was a great idea except it was none of our birthday's. Would that stop her? Sheesh of course not! And so she decided it was my birthday. As she ordered the cake we were all kinda looking at each other ready to start laughing. I couldn't almost hold it in! And of course when the waitress brought it they all sang happy birthday. Cool does this mean I'm already 20!? I had a cake that makes it official right???

It was super good

But its not my birthday....

Oh well, who cares!
LET THEM EAT CAKE! 


1 comment :

  1. Awesome love it!
    I want a cake like that. Yummy! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete