Monday, November 12, 2012

Best Monday Ever! (up until now at least)

No school!!! yay! So that means I have one of the best Mondays ever! It also means I get time to blog! (and work on homework of course...)
So I finally got around to taking pictures of a DIY project I did to add some personality to my dorm room. Its a super easy and quick project! In my room there is a protruding part of the ceiling that was just begging to be the home of something creative. I wanted to display some of my pictures on a line with clothes-pins all cute-like.

So I gathered my supplies and craftily began my DIY mission!

 You will need: 

     ribbon or string
      clothes pins
      sticky-hooks or nails
      and pictures!


Some ribbon or fishing line works good, I like ribbon better cause well its just cuter!
 Clothes-pins, you can get plain ones, or I  found these really cute shabby chic ones at Michaels!
 And of course you need pictures! I got mine printed at Costco, they are 4 by 6 and I picked the option of the white boarder.
I didn't have to use the sticky hooks because somebody at one time put some nails in the wall! So just tie the ribbon around the nail or hook.
You attach the picture with a clothes pin, and ta-da!  Super easy!













 Its a great fast, and simple way to add some personality to your dorm room or any room!


Also today I found the coolest site that lets you put together awesome outfits as a collage! It also tells you were the clothes are from and how much they are. It kinda reminds me of paper dolls, except its digital and theres no doll... Its super fun though! They have all kinds of clothes! Even jean skirts, I was very impressed! The website is polyvore.com

Everyday Casual Chic

No comments :

Post a Comment