Thursday, November 29, 2012

And Then There Was Two

Well its been awhile, but things are busy! Especially since I got another job. Yuppers I now have two part time jobs!!! Lets see how long this takes my parents to realize.... tehe this could get interesting!
 And maybe this will motivate me to finally find the bank in town so I cash all this dough I'm making! haha right......

A friend of mine works at this really cool carmel factory, and she has been bragging about how awesome her job is, and then she mentioned that they were hiring extra people for the holidays.

Light bulb moment!
I like caramels, and I like money! And so I tried it out the other day, and the boss lady was impressed she said I was a natural at wrapping caramels! haha oie ain't I just proud :)

But my friend was right it is a really fun job the people are really nice and it is surprisingly fun to wrap caramels for hours upon end!

Then meanwhile at my other job, I discovered I hate the word Wednesday with a passion. Thats right I do not just dislike it, I plain old hate it!!!! I hate it because I can't spell it. I can promise you If this thing didn't have spell check you could only read it if you understood old english from the times they spelled things phonetically!

Anyway the art project over the week(s) has been my capstone project, which is kinda a big deal. What we have to do is take a sound and put it on paper! So I've been hard at work, I'll post some pictures later!


No comments :

Post a Comment