Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mmmm Coffee

Well coffee painting was a HUGE success I don't know what grade I got yet but everybody loved it! My teacher especially, since he loves coffee! Can you say brownie points?

Our next project is, "hide the box." Its a project they make the freshmen do. We take a box and pretty much have to camouflage it to blend in with an area in Haynes Hall (the art building).  By painting the box it has to blend in from three angles.

This is the area I'm thinking of "hiding" my box! Right there in the corner at the bottom of the stairs will be the home of my lovely box.

And Just because I love fall and I'm not really used to the whole leaves changing, and falling, and making HUGE piles everywhere, since I live on the plains and we are pretty low on trees, I had to post this! 
Lovely leaves falling on a peaceful campus morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment