Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its a Bird! Its a Plane! NO its My Poster!!!

I feel pretty special right now! My poster has been printed!!!!!!!!!!
I work at the career office as a graphic designer and my first assignment was this ChampChange poster! I went in a whole new direction from their old posters and ta-da!

I made all my elements from scratch, even that awesome iPod is made by me! except Mr ChampChange I don't know who originally made him! But the big picture of him with his iPod does have some little fixes by moi like his eye and his hand...

How awesome is that! haha my dad will be so proud! he's so tech savvy he reads my blog! haha oh boy theres nothing like 280 miles separating you from the most intimidating person in your life that gives you confidence to talk about them on the internet tehe! But he's great he really wants me to be a Graphic Designer so I know he's gonna be just as excited as I am!



No comments :

Post a Comment