Monday, October 29, 2012

Its Monday Again?

Well here comes another week ready or not! sheesh! Last week was pretty uneventful class, sleep, eat, survive college! But last friday was fun! we did print making!


So how do you make prints?
Well what you do is roll out ink on a table, and then roll the ink you just smothered all over the table onto transfer paper. You can then put stuff on it like string, leaves, and other super random textured things. After that you squish it in a press and viola you have art!
Bam now you know how to make a print!
Both of my prints! 
And in honor of Halloween (super overrated holiday! ugh I just don't want to dress up!) this is my poster I made for the ChampChange Auction coming up!
Well now I'm off to do my homework! Yippy taking twenty random pictures of campus, sounds like pretty easy homework to me! Gotta love being an art major!


No comments :

Post a Comment